Pages

Friday 21 March 2014

March Empties

Here's everything I have used up this month:


Julep Rock Star Hand Cream 

I will not be repurchasing this hand cream. I did not find it to be overly moisturising. At first I really enjoyed the scent but after several months of using it I can't seem to stand it any longer. The ingredients are not great by any means but do beat out many typical drugstore brands.




Ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Coco-caprylate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Propanediol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Pentylene Glycol, Fructose, Urea, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Maltose, Sodium PCA, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lactate, Trehalose, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glucose Phenoxyethanol, Decylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Behenyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Aminomethyl Propanol, Citric Acid, Fragrance.


**Image from Sephora.com



REPURCHASE: NO

Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector

I absolutely LOVED this hand cream. Is it natural? Well.... NO, but I found this hand lotion to be exceptionally moisturising and sunk in reasonably quickly. I would definitely reccomend this product if you are not worried about only buying natural products. In the winter my hands get exceptionally dry. They get dry in between my fingers and even peel from how dry they are. TMI ---I know but I wanted to give you an indication of how dry my hands get. Ever since I have used this product  the dryness of my hands has decreased. Despite the fact that I love this hand cream I will not be repurchasing. I want to try and find a natural replacement.



Ingredients:
Water (Solvent/Diluent), Glycerin (Humectant), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifier), Myristyl Myristate (Emollient), Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil (Emollient), Dimethicone (Skin Conditioning Agent), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate (Emulsifier), Glyceryl Stearate (Emulsifier), PEG-100 Stearate (Surfactant), Beeswax (Emulsifier/Emollient), Panthenol (Skin/Hair Conditioning Agent), Methyl Soyate (Skin Conditioning Agent - Emollient), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Fragrance (Fragrance), Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Allantoin (Skin Soothing Agent), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster), Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Xanthan Gum (Viscosity Modifier), Hydrogenated Castor Oil (Emollient), Retinyl Palmitate (Skin Conditioning Agent), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Stabiliser/Viscosity Modifier), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Talc (Absorbent/Bulking Agent), Chromium Oxide Greens (Colour), Iron Oxides (Colour).


**Image from the Body Shop
REPURCHASE: NO

Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara




See my review here! Ultimately I would not repurchase. This mascara is not very natural and once I finish all my beauty box mascara samples I am looking to purchase a green one!

Ingredients:
 Aqua, Alcohol, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Stearyl Olive Esters, Stearic Acid, Cera Carnauba, Triethanolamine, Candelilla Cera, Acacia Senegal Gum, Panthenol, VP/VA Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Aminomethylpropanediol, Chlorphenesin, Iron Oxides (CI 77499).








**Image from Sephora.com

REPURCHASE: NO





What did YOU finish up in March? Leave your empties in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. I love that Tarte Mascara! I finished an acure cleanser, cover girl lash blast mascara, and a happy booster blush.

    ReplyDelete