Pages

Thursday 6 March 2014

Natural Goals 2014

Here are some of the goals I hope to accomplish by June 21st 2014:

1.Switch over Conditioner to an all natural brand. (Use  up my Live Clean Conditioner and my Garnier Damage Eraser Conditioner)
2.Try out all natural eye-shadow.
3.Switch over to all natural Eye Primer.(And use up my Urban Decay Primer Potion and Pari Eye Primer)
4.Try out a natural Sunscreen.
5.Switch over completely to Natural Concealer.( Use up my 2 Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Consealers and my 2 Revlon Photoready Consealers)


Goals to accomplish by years end:

1.Completely switch over to all natural Mascara.
2.Completely switch over to all natural Shampoo
3. Use up all of my non natural face washes
4. Use up all of my non natural body lotions (This is going to be a tough one!)
5. Try a natural perfume.

I will check back at the beginning of each month(Or maybe quarterly, I havn't quite decided yet!) to post updates on my progress.


What are your going natural goals for this year? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment