Pages

Monday 3 March 2014

The Journey to Natural Mascara

I just wanted to go on quick and blab about mascara. I find as I finish more and more products it is really motivating knowing I am just a little bit closer to being able to buy my first natural mascara.  I recently finished a sample of the Tarte Lights Camera Lashes. The mascara itself was nice..but not my favourite. The best way to describe the Tarte Mascara for me was just average. I feel like it leans more towards to volumizing side of the Mascara spectrum. It darkened my lashes beautifully however I would have preferred a mascara that is more separating then this one. I still have tons of other mascara samples to go through until I can buy my first "natural" mascara. but I am currently loving the Yves Rocher Sexy Pulp mascara. It gives beautiful separation and make my lashes looker super long! If you are in the market for a non natural mascara I would definitely check this one out. For me personally I love it, but I want to transition over to an all natural mascara.

What natural mascara's do you recommend ? Let me know in the comments below. I am looking for a natural mascara which gives great length and separation!

No comments:

Post a Comment