Pages

Sunday 30 March 2014

Review: All Natural Face Vegan Foundation


All Natural Face Vegan Foundation in Porcelain Goddess
(Image from The All Natural Face)

Companies Description

"First in the porcelain series. This is the lightest shade we offer that is porcelain white. Mostly white with a touch of pink."




Availability: Available on the All Natural Face Website ( See the Green Shopping TAB for the link to the website)
Price: 6.50-21.95 (Depending on the size of the jar you wish to purchase)

Packaging:  6/10

The packaging for this product is pretty basic. I personally purchased the 5 gram jar which retails for $6.50. I am not sure if the larger jars have fancier packaging or not. While this packaging is not great a  clear jar with black lid and  sticker (indicating the colour and product name) I am not overly concerned. I care more about the products efficacy than it appearance and for the price I am happy with the packaging. Overall the packaging is not pretty but it IS functional.

Quality: 9/10

The product seem to wear well on me and provides light coverage. I think it is buildable but do not expect full coverage. As a reference point I have combination skin. I get oily on the chin and jawline  and dry on the cheeks and forehead. This is not a full coverage product so if you do have problem skin or a zit I would imaging you would need to also wear concealer. I personally just wore it as is. I do have some dark marks, healing acne on my left cheek and a healing acne spot on my chin. I found the foundation to be sufficient enough at covering these up (for my liking) . If I had wished, I believe I could have completely blurred out the imperfections using a concealer underneath. I am very happy with the product so far. It really helps to reduce redness and I love that it still looks like skin. The colour match is great for March skin/ winter skin. I may consider purchasing a shade darker for later on in the summer. What is great about The All Natural Face (TANF) foundation line is the wide variety of colours available. TANF also has sample package available where you can sample all the shades from your colour range to help you find your perfect shade. The ingredients are also fantastic and all natural!

After 4 hours of wear:




Ease of Use: 6/10

Here is where the product loses some more points from me. (Again)This may be due to the size of container I purchased but the stopper with the holes in the top  made application difficult. I did not find it  to function very well. Hardly any would tap into the lid with so few holes. Eventually I just tossed the stopper and used it that way. After removing the stopper completely, I used my Tarte Airbuki brush to apply the foundation to my face and it worked magnificently! I can not recommend this brush enough for the application of this foundation.


Price: 9/10

The price is amazing for the amount of product received. for the 6.40$ I paid I can see this foundation lasting quite a while. The jar was packed to the brim and I love the colour match!


Extras: I love that the company sells refills so that less waste is produced and your old container can be refilled and reused. This also makes it cheaper which is a bonus. More companies should do this in my opinion!

Final Grade:  A-

3 comments:

  1. I love this foundation, I have samples of it and debating buying the full size but there are so many great mineral foundations I am struggling to decide on just one!! :-)
    Rach xx
    AllNaturalAspirations.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely go for it next time you are in the market for a new foundation! I see from one of your latest videos you got the honeybee gardens foundation. Could you do a review on it? I am curious to see how you get on with it. I see so many natural bloggers talking about it! I am curious to hear how it compares to TANF one.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete