Pages

Saturday 23 August 2014

Project 10 Pan #1: Update 1

I have made it past the first week! This project as you will recall began on Thursday, August 7th 2014. This is my second update on my project. I chose 11 products. Before the project is complete I must finish 10 of the 11 products. After the first week I already finished 2 products. Let recap on what was left to finish after last week:


Products Complete from August 7th - August 14th
1. Mane and Tail and Body Shampoo

2. Nexxus Pro Mend

3. Korres Wild Rose Mineral Setting Powder

4. Garnier Ultra Lift Anti Wrinkle Eye  Roller

5.Biotherm - Blue Therapy Serum

6.Caudalie - Beauty Elixer

7.Shea Terra - Rose Hips & Carrot Perfecting Serum

8. Shea Terra - Argan & Green Coffee Eye Serum

9. Sibu Beauty - Sea Buckthron Seed Oil




 Progress this week:

This week I made some decent progress. Currently I have finished 2/11 products.
I used every product at least once during this past week. Of the products that I did NOT finish I made a list ranking the products from most used during the week to least used during the week (1 being the most used):

1.Garnier Ultra Lift Anti Wrinkle Eye Roller
2.Korres Wild Rose Mineral Setting Powder
3.Biotherm - Blue Therapy Serum
4.Caudalie - Beauty Elixer
5.Mane and Tail and Body Shampoo
6.Sibu Beauty - Sea Buckthron Seed Oil
7.Shea Terra - Argan & Green Coffee Eye Serum
8.Shea Terra - Rose Hips & Carrot Perfecting Serum
9.Nexxus Pro Mend


Prediction for the next product I'll finish:


 Korres Wild Rose Mineral Setting Powder & Shea Terra - Argan and Green Coffee Eye Serum


Finished Products:



Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Concealer

Repurchase: Maybe - I do love this product, it conceals and brightens beautifully---HOWEVER I am in the market for a more natural product that will hopefully work the same! (Leave me a comment if you have a natural concealer to recommend for use under the eyes)If I can't find myself a natural replacement I may purchase this one again.

Stash Replacement: I have another Maybelline Dream Lumi TouchConcealer still to use up so I will be working on that next!

Bath and Body Works True Blue Spa  Glycolic Acid Cracked Heal Treatment

Repurchase: No - Worked OK but the ingredients are HORRIBLE. Also the product makes your skin sun sensitive. I much prefer the Badger Foot Balm It's works better and it is natural.

Stash Replacement: The Badger Foot Balm is what I will be working on next!


Product "Death Count":

2

- Bath and Body Works True Blue Spa  Glycolic Acid Cracked Heal Treatment
- Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Concealer



Overall I am pretty happy with my progress. I have made no purchases, finished 2 products already and I am aiming to "go in for the kill" on two more in the coming weeks. So far I haven't had any serious makeup cravings. I am hoping to finish these products by the end of August which may be a little ambitious...but only time will tell. Please leave me links to your project pan videos for motivation. I will need it to complete this project. ALSO if you have any project pan tips please share them with the rest of us!


Are you doing a project pan? Tell me about it in the comments!

Thanks for reading,

 









No comments:

Post a Comment