Pages

Monday 11 August 2014

Project 10 Pan

What is Project Pan?


Project 10 Pan is where the participant chooses 10 (or more) products to finish up before they purchase anything else. This is often done to get use out of products the participant spent money on or to simply just get the items out of there collection they no longer love, or that are almost finished and are currently just taking up valuable real estate in there bathrooms, rooms, vanity ..etc. Project Pan is also commonly used as a way to curb spending.


Why am I doing Project Pan?


My #1 reason for doing project pan is to curb spending.Lately I have been spending more than I would like to. I do not have much money coming in right now and need to spend as little as possible

My close #2 reason is I need to downsize my makeup collection.The amount of products I have has been starting to get overwhelming in the past year and a half. In certain item categories I likely could go a year without needing to repurchase something. By doing project pan it will curb my spending and prevent me from furthering the problem. During this project 10 pan I am aiming to remove a lot of products I just don’t really love anymore while preventing myself from purchasing new items.


My Spin on Project 10 Pan…


As you may have noticed I chose 11 products. As I explained in my Project 10 Pan video I chose 11 but I will only have to finish 10 of the 11 before I call the project complete. Some of the items I chose were more difficult than others so it will be interesting to see which 10 products get finished first.

As you have seen I have selected products from a variety of categories. Once I finish a product I will sub in another product from that category to work on. The result may be that during the course of my Project10Pan I may finish more than 10 products. However the idea here is that my project 10 pan will not be complete until I finish 10 of my original project 10 pan items.

The Products:

Started: August 7th 2014



I will be doing weekly updates so stay tuned and subscribe to this blog. I will also be doing updates on my YouTube Channel:





Thanks for stopping by,


No comments:

Post a Comment