Pages

Friday 29 August 2014

Project 365

I decided yesterday(August 28th 2014) to embark on a project or an experiment of sorts. I want to  see how many products I can use up in one year. At last count ( as of August 28th 2014) I own 445 cosmetic/ personal care products(Far more than anyone really needs). Each month I will update you with how many items were used up and then I will break it down by category.  I think this will be an eye opening experiment for myself to see how much I actually use (need) in one year. Between yesterday and today I completed two products so technically as I write this post I am down to 443. I invite anyone to who wishes to join in Project 365!  I believe this will be super helpful in determining / demonstrating what one person actually needs in one year of their life. All too often we buy the latest "it" product only to completely forget about it a mere 2 weeks, or a few months later! Let me know in the comments if you feel you have too much stuff!

Today's Date August 29th 2014

Used Up So Far:


Toothpaste- 1
Mouthwash-
Tooth Floss-

Body Lotion-1
Mascara-
Foundation-
Blush-
Highlighter-
Bronzer-
Concealer-
Makeup Setting Powder-
Makeup Setting Spray-
Eyeliner-
Eyeshadow Palette  (Drugstore)-
Single Eyeshadow (Drugstore)-
Eyeshadow Palette  (High End)-
Single Eyeshadow (High End)-
Face Wash-
Toner-
Face Oils-
Anti Aging Serum-
Anti Aging Eye Serum / Cream-
Moisturizer-
Shampoo-
Travel Shampoo-
Conditioner-
Travel Condittioner-
Hair Cream/ Gel-
Heat Protection-
Body Lotion-
Foot Cream-
Hand Soap-
Soap-
Shower Gel-
Shave Gel-
....

 Thanks for reading,

No comments:

Post a Comment